Three receivers for sale! Receivers

Pats3of4

I have three receivers for sale.  If there is interest i will post pictures.  All three are fully functional.  All three come with remotes.

Pioneer Elite VSX-23TXH. $135

Harman Kardon AVR-335 $115

Onkyo TX-NR616 (has had new hdmi board installed from Onkyo)SOLD!

The Pioneer has a few small cosmetic blemishes but the other two are near mint.  Make me a reasonable offer!

Yes, there is a well known issue on the Onk's from a few years ago.  The problem wasn't the HDMI but the HDMI daughterboard replacement was the solution.

Onkyo to their credit stepped up to the plate and took responsibility for the factory defect and are extending warranty for the problem until 2018.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, wvu80 said:

Yes, there is a well known issue on the Onk's from a few years ago.  The problem wasn't the HDMI but the HDMI daughterboard replacement was the solution.

Onkyo to their credit stepped up to the plate and took responsibility for the factory defect and are extending warranty for the problem until 2018.

I better make sure the 616 is working via HDMI then.

Cool.

Srinath.

16 minutes ago, Srinath said:

I better make sure the 616 is working via HDMI then.  Cool. -Srinath.

Here is a link to info about the extended warranty.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/1652514-onkyo-acknowledges-failed-units-extending-warrranties-until-2018-a.html

There are some Youtube vids on DIY fixes of the HDMI board as well.  These were made by people before Onkyo extended the warranty.

Here is the "Official" Onkyo 616 discussion thread on AVS.com.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/1403172-onkyo-new-avr-s-tx-nr818-717-616-official-discussion-no-price-talk-thread.html