SOLD: Klipsch speakers: 2xRF7,1xRC7,1xRSW15

smc-austin

Hi,

Letting go of my old home theater speaker set, been sitting in guest room closet past 3 years since we moved into current home.  I figured I'd go to the Klipsch community to find the best home for these speakers.  Images attached.  Speakers are all in great condition, very minor scratches here and there, and working.  The covers are where most problems exist, missing logo on couple, and one of the RF7 covers has a broken insert tab.  I'm asking $1,200 for the set + package & shipping.  If you live in the Austin, TX. area and can pick them up, that would be best option.

Steve

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

Edited by smc-austin
Edit title, speakers are no longer available

Hi,

Letting go of my old home theater speaker set, been sitting in guest room closet past 3 years since we moved into current home.  I figured I'd go to the Klipsch community to find the best home for these speakers.  Images attached.  Speakers are all in great condition, very minor scratches here and there, and working.  The covers are where most problems exist, missing logo on couple, and one of the RC7 covers has a broken insert tab.  I'm asking $1,200 for the set + package & shipping.  If you live in the Austin, TX. area and can pick them up, that would be best option.

Steve

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

Hey Would you sell the 2 speakers only and how much thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators
3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You can go into your original post to edit the title if you like.  Looks like you're selling 2 RF-7's and 1 RC-7.

I corrected his title.  Best wishes with the sale.

26 minutes ago, mar0579 said:

Yeah that's like my dream speakers man, I'm just getting into this whole beautiful world of HT/beautiful audio loving every bit of it.

A Uhaul and a road trip and they could be yours.  :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mar0579 said:

Hey Would you sell the 2 speakers only and how much thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I would sell the RF7's.  I've also been asked about the sub.  Let me give this post a few days to see if I can't find a home for everything.  If you don't mind, ping me again after the weekend, okay?