Sold Klipsch forte II in Massachusetts

dtr20

I am putting up my forte II's for sale.  I picked them up last summer and put them in my bedroom, but they never got a lot of use because they were sitting side by side with my belles.  I also picked up a pair of klipschorns after that, so these were really getting neglected.  The cabinets are in pretty good shape as are the grills.  I had the crossovers rebuilt with Dayton caps.  I also upgraded  the tweeters to Crites titanium diaphragm tweeters.  I am located in Norton, MA.  I am asking $650 obo. Thank you.

20170118_202557.jpg

20170118_202638.jpg

20170118_202706.jpg

20170118_202727.jpg

20170118_202746.jpg

20170118_202843.jpg

• Like 1

Those look to be in really good shape.  The price is right and with the upgrades I think they go from "fair price to both" to "deal."  They are plug and play, highly desirable and they don't come on the market all that often.

I think they haven't gone yet due to not many forum members who live close and need more speakers.  I assure you, we all know you're offering a more than fair deal.

GLWYS

May have some interest. Friend who loves my own Forte II with upgrades. Will see him tomorrow, Sunday. Our they still available?

We our located in Fairfield County in Connecticut. What part of MA our you in Springfield or Boston? Either way not that far for us.

Regards, Jeff

Klipsch Forte II (Crities Updates)
Klipsch Heresy III
Klipsch KLF-C7 Center Speaker
SWS ULTRA SB-13 Subwoofer
Emotiva XMC-1-AV-PROCESSOR
Emotiva XPA-5 - 5 Channel Amp
OPPO BDP-103 Blu-ray player

May have some interest. Friend who loves my own Forte II with upgrades. Will see him tomorrow, Sunday. Our they still available?

We our located in Fairfield County in Connecticut. What part of MA our you in Springfield or Boston? Either way not that far for us.

Regards, Jeff

Klipsch Heresy III

They are still available, I have one person interested in them. I'll know within a day or two. I'm in Norton, which is near the Rhode Island border near Pawtucket.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for update. My friend is seriously considering. No insult intend, with that said, what is your best price. He is starting off, just got engaged to my oldest daughter.

Appears your about 90 minutes away. Appreciate your consideration. Please let me know if status should change.

All the best, Jeff

Klipsch Heresy III

Jeff, probably best to make offers in private via personal message

Test. Did I send as a private message? Haven't used pm with newer software. System lossed my previous posts and additional activities.

He is interested, not quite ready to make offer. Although just left my home, after spending time enjoying my Forte II with upgrades. Know he is seriously considering. Please keep me posted on availability. Thanks, Jeff

Klipsch Heresy III

On 1/18/2017 at 8:48 PM, dtr20 said:

I am putting up my forte II's for sale.  I picked them up last summer and put them in my bedroom, but they never got a lot of use because they were sitting side by side with my belles.  I also picked up a pair of klipschorns after that, so these were really getting neglected.  The cabinets are in pretty good shape as are the grills.  I had the crossovers rebuilt with Dayton caps.  I also upgraded  the tweeters to Crites titanium diaphragm tweeters.  I am located in Norton, MA.  I am asking $650 obo. Thank you.

20170118_202557.jpg

20170118_202638.jpg

20170118_202706.jpg

20170118_202727.jpg

20170118_202746.jpg

20170118_202843.jpg

those are nice..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...