NBS cabinet - SOLD

mark1101

I have an NBS and two cases.  So one case is for sale.  I have to say this one is the best I have ever seen in a walnut type cover.  The workmanship and finish is exceptional.  I was very excited when I got it.

But then I bought a pair of Hickory VRDs and it came with a hickory NBS case..........you get it.

The issue I have is that I also have a pair of walnut VRDs..........but just one NBS.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mark1101 said:

The issue I have is that I also have a pair of walnut VRDs..........but just one NBS.

Ok, sooooooooooo, you can buy a second NBS and....Craig can send me the commission...

Problem solved and everybody is happy except for maybe, your wife.

:huh:

There are probably only 10 people on this forum who could use this case.  If you have an NBS and are interested please PM me.  Right now it's put away in protective packaging and is on my shelf.  I'm sorry I just am not motivated to spend the time to take it down, open it up, and measure it up.  I'm sorry I'm just being honest.  It is a snug fit for an NBS and is very custom to that preamp.

Jimbo,

It occurred to me that I could simply measure the case I have on my NBS now.  I'm fairly confident they would be the same dimensions.  So here you go.........making that assumption.

These are interior dimensions.  Your preamp would have to have maximum dimensions of below to fit.

17 1/16" Wide x 3 1/2" High x 13 7/8" deep

When I had the case like that....it measured.....

Panels are 1/2"

ext dims:

Depth 14 3/4

Height 4 9/16

Width 19 1/8

int dims:

Depth there is 7/8 trim at front of cab.... reducing total depth from 14 3/4 minus 7/8

Height 3 9/16

Width 17 1/8

Well, I never figured on very much interest in this sort of obscure accessory.  But I wrote more PMs yesterday than I ever have.

The case is sold and was sold to the first person who contacted me.  It was a combo deal with some other equipment and went on most of yesterday into the evening.  So..........sold as of last night.

Thanks for the interest.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...