LaScala Speakers

Jazzy1

34 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Don't feed the trolls.

Is there any chance you could actually give someone a break with regard to a posting like this?  Perhaps they don't know what is expected to be able to sell, perhaps they are young and inexperienced, perhaps elderly, could be anything.  Ask for price, condition, photos, etc. and see what happens.  It's honestly becoming rather annoying that upon seeing a "common format" or similar that the poster is jumped on.  Let's have the forum admin deal with stuff like that.

• Like 9

Bump for Jazzy1

Jazzy1 posted a few pics of his LaScalas. As per his edit, he lives in Ellicott City Md. Looks like this is a pick-up only deal.  I'm sure Jazzy1 will send more pics to serious  interested members.

As I mentioned in my earlier post I found Jazzy1's LaScalas in a small trading paper. I'm just trying to help him out and the potential buyer. I have not seen or heard these speakers but I can go and check them out for forum members. I'm about 30-40 minutes from Ellicott City. 

Work out the deal with Jazzy1 and if your a "serious" potential buyer and you want me to have a look/listen at them shoot me a PM...... I'll work that out with Jazzy1.

Good luck to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 1:10 PM, WFP said:

Local, interested, went to see ... bought 'em.

Congrats on your new Klipsch:D

On 1/31/2017 at 0:10 PM, CECAA850 said:

Very generous with your time and assistance Mark:emotion-21:

Thanks Carl..... 

Just doing my part for Klipsch peeps......glad they went to a forum member...

MKP :-)

• Like 1