New member to Klipsch Community Forum

hsant

Hell0 all, I am just a first timer to post here...as a owner of Klipsch KLF20's (2pairs), C7, T5000, Chorus 1, forte 1,

KG4, JBL 4670, Heatkits AS101.

I would like add a Cornwall 1 for my collections. Any idea for the right price?

Currently running my speakers thru Pioneer Spec 2 (2ea) and HK amps for 5channnels.

Have you considered that with a late model CW ll you have the ability to switch over to all ti horn diaphragms? Personally I would modify your Chorus, they were the replacement for the Cornwall and have a better woofer but they do require more power than a CW. I would look for a Chorus ll and work on those, better mid horn. Or find a pair of Chorus ll mid horns make a new motor board and extend the vents you would be good to go. I think I have a set of those horn in my lock up. If you make it to Calgary we can strike a good deal for you and I won't have to pack them. So welcome aboard. regards  moray james.

I haven't seen many Cornwalls on the market, lately.  High 1066 (highly modified XO and Crites CT-125) low 800. 955 avg.

CW2 Avg 990, two pair sold in San Diego Aug 2016.  I don't have any other sales recorded.

+++

I have very few numbers, meaning the selling price could be as much as $200 +/- off the avg prices I listed.  All the above were Condition Good.

Hello, Klipsh group. I am new here...like 5 minutes new... I just wanted to intrude myself. 

System:

Mint pair of Klipsch La Scala, bought last year from the original owner at Berkley. Pictures to large of a file for now.

2 center Def Techs (CLS 2002) and other Def Techs (BP1) (BP2) (BP6) (BP2000) and a PF 1500 TL15" Def Tech sub. I sold my Klipsch Forte and Hereseys a number of years back before leaving Texas to move to Caliornia at Travis AFB. A little extreme on the Amps as I have a hobby fixing, refurbishing and selling Vintage Amps. Soundcraftsmen A2502, Onkyo M-504, DBX BX3-MKII, Onkyo M-501. You just can't find the quality sound of Vintage equipment. And for Christmas the wife and kids bought me the Klipsch Reference on ear headsets. I think it was a hint to turn off the amps and still hear the Klipsch sound.

20161204_122107.jpg

Edited by TechyMike
Added headset info.

I just contacted Definitive Technology and the tech I talked with immediately offered me the schematics to trouble shoot the SF 1500TL and BP200TL speakers. I thought that was way cool that would allow me the option to repair my own stuff and also offered to repair the plate amps.