Airport express help?

ryanm84

I swear Google is normally my friend. I've decided to re-connect my airport express (gen 2) and of course, I've forgotten my password. I've tried to reset a few times and it's not happening.

can someone help a brother out? PM is fine to not clog up the forum anymore than just this opening request.

thanks in advance!

Alright I think I've figured it out. I've got an airport express in my theatre and it is working just fine. I have a second airport that I'd like to use in a separate part of the house for my 2 channel listening. My computer isn't even recognizing the 2nd one. I'm seeing my theatre one but not the other. Maybe that is the problem?

I have two Airport Extremes tied together with cat5. One at each end of the house. They are both working but there are firmware updates available... the notes with the password got lost (long story and I am not going to blame anyone in the house). At some point I will do a complete reset and do the setup over again. It is nice to have pretty even coverage with the wireless wherever you are in the house.

Bruce