Video Tour of My Klipsch RF-7 / RC64ii Bedroom System

Youthman

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

Nice video Michael. Does he ever turn it too load? 

Not for me.  LOL  Now mom....that's a different story.  Actually his room is on the other side of the house from our room so that helps.  We typically crank up the systems when mom's gone to Orange Theory or running a 5k.  

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm going to show my 16 year old daughter your video to see how clean his room is:D

Good idea.. Let's just hope she doesn't ask me to show you my three daughter's bedrooms.  Haha

• Moderators

Since my son was 7, I've taught him to work.  He wanted a pair of Heelys shoes. They were $80 so I told him if he saved $40, I'd pay $40 because I didn't think he would.  I was wrong.  He did just that and we bought his Heelys at 7.  At 8, he wanted a "Plasma TV"...well he just wanted a flat panel TV so he saved half for a 19" TV.  After that he wanted a PlayStation One so he saved up and bought it himself.  He's paid for almost every movie and PS3 and PS4 game he owns.  He saved 1/2 for his first car and we paid half.  He gets $20/Week for doing chores around the house.  He now has a job working 30hrs a week and still has a 4.9 GPA.  I'm more than happy to bless him with the RF7 and RC64ii.  

• Like 2

Nice vid, Youthman.  Really well done, it moves along nicely and you have a pleasant sound to your voice.

+++

For us viewers, please Like and leave a Comment.  That's how YM's video will get noticed on Youtube trending.

• Like 1

A request from the other half:

"image stabilization, please."

Seriously. She was interested in watching, but couldn't finish the videos because it was too hard on her eyes over the big screen.

I'd recommend bumping up the FPS rate on your cameras or in your renderer, even if that requires trading-off some resolution. :emotion-21: