Klipsch Jubilee Speakers W/ K402 Horns ( SOLD)

k97psd

For sale my Klipsch Jubilees w/ K402 horns , Complete with 16ohm Faital HF200 HF drivers w/ Custom made Crites Crossovers all in great condition.  $6000 plus ship

These are exactly the same as Bob's Jubilees so those that have heard his can attest to how they sound.

Constrained layer damping on the back side of both K402's, anyone with these big horns will benefit from doing this.

Both the bass bins and horns are consecutively numbered.

Located in New Mexico. I have the means to transport them to a reasonable radius maybe 5-600 miles

.004.JPG

015.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

025.JPG

jubxover.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, k97psd said:

More pics on request , limited to 2mbs so could only post one picture

Your Jubilees look good. We all want to see more pictures. You may be able to post smaller picture files. On your computer's photos page, look on the toolbar for EDIT, or right click the picture itself and a menu may pop up with EDIT. Click RESIZE and type in a smaller percent or pixel number, then SAVE. This procedure may vary according to different systems and software, but once you figure it out, you can post lots of pictures. 

I'm as far south in NM as you can go, just outside El Paso. USNRET I just looked now Corpus is 713 miles for me.  That's a long ride. I could do it and stop by my dads in Lago Vista on the way back. If you are serious give me a PM and we can talk about it.

55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Said the guy who just got K-horns LOL:lol:

Yea your right Carl. After driving about 18 hours for the Khorn purchase / Belle sell I would need to turn the Khorns first. k97 are you interested in some Khorns with about 10 hours on them?

I'm not interested in them but with low miles like that you won't have a problem moving them on. Let me add with the recent Klipsch price hikes then adding the Faital drivers and a tuned crossover your probably in the neighborhood of 10k. These are basically a plug and play single amp setup ready to go.

Kevin

• Like 1