dtel's wife

TENTATIVE ATTENDEE LIST

258 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Get in line

I got first dibs.

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I got first dibs.

Boys, Boys, Boyz! There is plenty of me to go around, so jump if you feel froggy!  ;)

Rog

Ribbit!

1 person likes this

Man it sounds just like the last couple of years but better. Nice buds, nice laughter, a slushy and food. Good times! Good Times! I'll miss you guys this time.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Man it sounds just like the last couple of years but better. Nice buds, nice laughter, a slushy and food. Good times! Good Times! I'll miss you guys this time.

So you definitely are not coming??? @USNRET???

29 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Miss you too buddy.

6 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

So you definitely are not coming??? @USNRET???

@dtel's wife As much as I would like to, no I won't make it.

23 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Very disappointed to hear this, but I completely understand. 

On 3/13/2017 at 8:26 PM, USNRET said:

le sigh.

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 8:49 PM, USNRET said:

You will be missed dude! I will ask Carl to make a round of Martinis and we will tost to you being here next year!

Rog

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 8:38 PM, CECAA850 said:

Ribbit!

Hey Carl,

I'm bringin my Frog Gig!  ;)

Rog

4 hours ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Hey Carl,

I'm bringin my Frog Gig!  ;)

Rog

And I'm holding a bottle of olives hostage.

1 person likes this

Tentative itinerary here:

Think I have will have 2 more to add to our group. The insanity won't stop! Let you know in just a couple days.

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, totalcomfort said:

Think I have will have 2 more to add to our group. The insanity won't stop! Let you know in just a couple days.

Awesome!!!!

UPDATE ON BUSES TO/FROM RODNEY"S

As many of you know, because of many requests made last year, Christy made arrangements with a local church to provide pick up service from the motels in Hope to drive people out to Rodney's place and return them at the end of the evening.  The whole idea for this was to avoid drinking and driving.

Christy was just advised by the Pastor of the church that they will not allow their buses to go out and pick up people from Rodney's because he understands there may be "drinking going on out there."  Needless to say, Christy was in total shock by this pronouncement because when she spoke to the person from the church it was with the understanding that it was a "designated driver" situation.

She is working on trying to make some alternative arrangements for transportation from the motels to and from Rodney's on Friday and Saturday.  However, she may not be able to get this done as she had hoped.  She will be updating and editing this post as more information becomes available.  

She is still trying to get them to furnish the buses for the tour she had planned on Thursday morning.  She will update on that as well.

Travis

1 person likes this

My apologies. I'm going to Hope/Bodcaw this weekend in an attempt to resolve this situation.  

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

My apologies. I'm going to Hope/Bodcaw this weekend in an attempt to resolve this situation.  

Not your fault.  

Q.  "Y'all need us to pick ya up and drive ya 20 minutes from yer hotel out to a farm in the middle on nowhere?  Then come on back and git you an take ya back to the motel we brung ya from?"

A.  "Yasuh, we's tryin' to be responsible and all"

Q.  "Why shore, we kin do dat fer ya.  Not a problum atall?. We would just want a donation to our humble House of Worship"

A.  "Greeaaat.  We preciate it."

Fast forward two months

Q.  "Say, none of yous is gonna be drinkin out there is ye?

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Not your fault.  

Q.  "Y'all need us to pick ya up and drive ya 20 minutes from yer hotel out to a farm in the middle on nowhere?  Then come on back and git you an take ya back to the motel be brung ya from?"

A.  "Yasuh, we's tryin' to be responsible and all"

Q.  "Why shore, we kin do dat fer ya.  Not a problum at all?  We would just want a donation to our humble House of Worship"

A.  "Greeaaat.  We preciate it."

Fast forward two months

Q.  "Say, none of yous is gonna be drinkin out there is ye?

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING 

Overwhelmed!  Exactly. I laid it all out for the "pastor"!  Some bible toting imbecile decided it wasn't a good idea. Let's just let people who are consuming alcohol drive. So much for being a 'Christian"!  God forgive me. I'm not trying to be judgmental !  So ban me. 

Remember Christi your dealing with Arkansas folk.  No biggie.  I guess the first time I lit up a doobie on the bus wouldn't have gone over well either.

1 person likes this