dtel's wife

TENTATIVE ATTENDEE LIST

10 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Will there be food there Saturday, or need to pack a picnic?

There will be food. Lunch and dinner!!!  

• Like 1

Come on guys!!!  Start getting in your registration fees. I'll be setting an online registration deadline soon. Response has been great so far. 

I think some forum members don't realize the scope of the effect of the gatherings at Rodney's. On a primal level, you'll probably eat fifty bucks of food before you crash Friday night, Saturday morning, or when you do, especially if you're privy to Carl's Martinis, or premium bourbon brought by your newly-found good buddy who happens to use the amp you do, or who tries to convince you to. And No, you don't have to drink to associate. For some of us, it just makes the sun shine brighter and the night cloak us a little closer. If you're on the fence, jump on over; We'd like to meet/see you there. You'll hear some really good music on some really good Klipsch speakers. And I read somewhere about some giveaways...

SSH

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ssh said:

if you're privy to Carl's Martinis

I sure hope the ice machine is working.  A sink behind the bar with running water would be awesome as well but I guess I shouldn't get greedy.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

I sure hope the ice machine is working.  A sink behind the bar with running water would be awesome as well but I guess I shouldn't get greedy.. 

I think there is a new ice machine. 

1 minute ago, dtel's wife said:

I think there is a new ice machine. 

That's good news.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ssh said:

I think some forum members don't realize the scope of the effect of the gatherings at Rodney's. On a primal level, you'll probably eat fifty bucks of food before you crash Friday night, Saturday morning, or when you do, especially if you're privy to Carl's Martinis, or premium bourbon brought by your newly-found good buddy who happens to use the amp you do, or who tries to convince you to. And No, you don't have to drink to associate. For some of us, it just makes the sun shine brighter and the night cloak us a little closer. If you're on the fence, jump on over; We'd like to meet/see you there. You'll hear some really good music on some really good Klipsch speakers. And I read somewhere about some giveaways...

SSH

Thank you Steve...I agree...they don't know what they are missing. 

Yep!  Definitely giving away some gear!

9 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

Yep!  Definitely giving away some gear!

OK, anyone who won last year isn't eligible this year right?:emotion-14:

Just now, CECAA850 said:

OK, anyone who won last year isn't eligible this year right?:emotion-14:

Do you remember who won last year????

Just now, dtel's wife said:

Do you remember who won last year????

I remember who didn't;)

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Here's the winners starting at about the 21 minute mark.

Now you know I was only joking!  Everyone will be eligible over 21 years of age, regardless if they won last year or not!  Heck, dtel's name was drawn and he refused the prize!!! 

Just now, CECAA850 said:

I know, I'm joking as well.  I never win anything.

Well, he did win those awesome Cornwall IIIs about ten years ago at a Pilgrimage!  I never win anything either. 

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I know, I'm joking as well.  I never win anything.

We planned it that way...

• Like 1

Those two guys up on the stage don't look too trustworthy.  The guy with the blue shirt especially.   Nanker Phledge,  what kind of name is that anyway?

9 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Those two guys up on the stage don't look too trustworthy.  The guy with the blue shirt especially.   Nanker Phledge,  what kind of name is that anyway?

Never heard of him!