McIntosh MC2255 Amplifier

Appleskinner

This amplifier was in my main system for several years and I've been hesitant to let it go since I've found this to be the most pleasant sounding of the open chassis McIntosh amplifiers.  I've sold the matching C30 preamplifier, so this is just sitting in the box waiting for someone to enjoy it.  Amplifier is in pristine condition with great glass and absolutely no corrosion.  This is perhaps the finest example of a MC2255 in existence.  Includes original paperwork and McIntosh shipping crates.  I'm asking $2500, which seems to be in the mid to lower range of what others are going for in this condition.   

McIntosh MC-2255 - 04.JPG

I'm an honest person and always thoroughly test my equipment before posting it for sale and insure it for the full value in the event something happens in transit.  I've owned this amplifier for several years and have never had any issues.  I've been active duty military for the past 26 years and have been overseas for the past 3 years.  I'm nearing retirement and am trying to downsize.  I've always enjoyed the Klipsch forum and wanted to offer it here before posting it on Audiogon.