Cornwall III' s arriving in am from Hope, Arkansas

pallpoul

• Moderators

PallPoul, I know your going to be busy for a while but when you get time look at this.  Cornwall lll's being built

It's pictures of Klipsch building our Clll's, Walnut clear, in 2006

My name was drawn for the grand prize and I won them, It's still hard to believe. To show appreciation for the people building them we asked if everyone could sign the back with a permanent marker for us. The then lady at the plant said NO WAY we would do that to a speaker,:o I told her OK no problem was just hoping, so what they did was give us a certificate everyone signed along with a cd with these pictures. Very nice of them, would have been happy with just the backs signed.

http://www.cyclonecj.com/dtel/Dtelcorns-small/

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, dtel said:

PallPoul, I know your going to be busy for a while but when you get time look at this.  Cornwall lll's being built

My name was drawn for the grand prize and I won them, It's still hard to believe. To show appreciation for the people building them we asked if everyone could sign the back with a permanent marker for us. The then lady at the plant said NO WAY we would do that to a speaker,:o I told her OK no problem was just hoping, so what they did was give us a certificate everyone signed along with a cd with these pictures. Very nice of them, would have been happy with just the backs signed.

When Christy tells that story she says that WE won them.:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Wow that is amazing,..tysm for sharing the pictures...It is so nice to see pics from the process, that goes into hand building those awesome speakers, in the good old US of A !!!

Ty dtel. I am really excited to get them set up, however this has to wait for few days, I am a busy physician and my hobby has to wait a bit... I guess a little bit of anticipation is always good. .;)

Edited by pallpoul
  • Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

When Christy tells that story she says that WE won them.:D

Well it was my name pulled, BUT strictly by law she does own one of them, but by common sense there hers, that is if I have any sense.

Ok I have come to a non executive decision, she can have them, I get the bigger ones in the living room.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dtel said:

She wouldn't have lasted long back when I worked there...once I had my Heresy speaker backs signed by everybody it became something everybody there did when they got their speakers, too!

• 2 weeks later...

Chez moi j'utilise avec succès et en biamplification passive un McIntosh MC2125 dans le grave et un Cary SLi50 dans le médium/aigu  :wub:

At home I use successfully and in passive biamplification a McIntosh MC2125 in the bass and a Cary SLi50 in the medium / high  :wub:

203164DSCF2990.jpg

828933DSC0281.jpg