WTB. High End Tube Gear & Speakers

johnny_fever

I've got my VRD mono blocks for sale. Another member has his Inspire KT-88 Fire Bottle for sale. There is a pair of Casablanca mono blocks for sale from another member. All great stuff. Take your pick. 

I have a pair of Soliloquy 5.2 speakers up for sale in Walnut, with external crossovers. Also selling my McIntosh C32. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Not sure how to refresh my ad. Thanks Rick
Hi Guys.
I'm looking for a variety of vintage high end tube Pre/Amps. Single piece or huge collections. Top of the line models from brands like Brook, Western Electric, Marantz & McIntosh. Ect Ect.  Some of my favorite Speakers are Altec 820's Electrovoice Patricians & Jensen imperials. Of course I want to hear about other top of the line brands & models.
Please inbox all msgs.  I'm located in Rockford IL. Distance is no problem since I travel a lot. Looks like I might be traveling to Nebraska in the next couple weeks. If you have any gear in Iowa or Nebraska please let me know. Thanks Rick

Ps. I might be parting with my Black 1986 K-Horns