Cornwall Ones for sale - Alabama

kenlengoo1

Can't you post the pictures here? You might have to resize them, find the pic, click on it, click resize and make it 25%. You should be able to post most of the picture in 2 posts this way, rather than answering 20 requests individually. I guess I should ask, will you ship these?

TY

Mark

f9c11c338363a13ebba71661fdd57bc0.jpgd45a82b74b74b40399f789e9b5b0cc7e.jpg9555d7cbb401d90e42792b2fa319b3f6.jpg
33aa5c87100e1b5716a4ccbf66e66608.jpg

I have some full in my message app and don't know how to move over to show rest of speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Can't you post the pictures here? You might have to resize them, find the pic, click on it, click resize and make it 25%. You should be able to post most of the picture in 2 posts this way, rather than answering 20 requests individually. I guess I should ask, will you ship these?

TY

Mark

I posted them for her earlier on in the thread but she figured it out.

Just now, kenlengoo1 said:

I will let them go for $750.00 for the pair

That's still out of my range, shipping is going to be at least $150, new tweeters are $175 if I'm lucky and maybe I can find a woofer for $75. That puts me at 1150 and then I have the additional cost of refinishing them

TY anyway

Mark

That's still out of my range, shipping is going to be at least $150, new tweeters are $175 if I'm lucky and maybe I can find a woofer for $75. That puts me at 1150 and then I have the additional cost of refinishing them

TY anyway

Mark

Ok [emoji1417] what about your friend in Mississippi Jackson ? Are they still looking for some?

SO... our seller turned out to be a VERY nice lady! I met and we talked about how much it would take to get these bad boys up and running including refinishing the veneer.

She let me have them for a very reasonable price which will allow me to replace ALL internals, need be.

I have some spare parts (see the $60 La Scala project thread) so I hope to have them up and running soon. Going with Crites CT-120 tweeters.

My wife is picking out veneer...

Cheers and thanks again Kenlengoo1!

Side note: I ran across some Ohm Walsh 4's at a junk shop for $20. Couldn't pass them up. I think I have them sold as is to help finance the Cornwall refurb/rebuild.

20170204_164459.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

TY

Mark

SOLD!!!!!

On 2/25/2017 at 9:18 PM, kenlengoo1 said:

SOLD!!!!!

Thanks again!

I have them up and running with spare parts from a La Scala project and new Crites tweeters.

The plan is to do a re-veneer. The water stains will not sand out but the veneer is intact so I will most like veneer OVER veneer.