New member introduction

jazzmessengers

5 hours ago, jazzmessengers said:

I'm in New Hampshire, and I'm frequently in New Haven CT for lectures.

Do you drive or fly?

Looks like the closest place is in West Hampton, Massachusetts which appears to be "just off" the highway (if you're driving 91)

It's been a while since I've spoken with Henry however, I once specifically asked him if he'd be open to audition his Jubilee's and he (as has virtually every other owner that I can think of) said yes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dwilawyer said:

Went to school in New Haven, and loved visiting New Hampshire.

I think there is a set of Jubes in New Hampshire, @Coytee has the list and I think he recently mentioned to someone that there was a pair their.  He should see this and maybe he can jump in.

Travis

Are you a Yale alum by any chance? I did some research at the Yale hospital, they have exceptional facilities.

50 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Do you drive or fly?

Looks like the closest place is in West Hampton, Massachusetts which appears to be "just off" the highway (if you're driving 91)

It's been a while since I've spoken with Henry however, I once specifically asked him if he'd be open to audition his Jubilee's and he (as has virtually every other owner that I can think of) said yes.

I drive, it's 190 miles from me so not too bad. I go along 93 south then head south west. West Hampton is a bit of a detour, but I would not turn down the invitation :D

Welcome to the forum ye who reside in granite state! Go Pats, yeah might as well be on the bandwagon although appears we're a just a bit of the minority here but its all good. I live in Westhampton and would be happy to audition my K402's for you. It'd be a good time, let me know when you're going to be in the area. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, laurelhill said:

Welcome to the forum ye who reside in granite state! Go Pats, yeah might as well be on the bandwagon although appears we're a just a bit of the minority here but its all good. I live in Westhampton and would be happy to audition my K402's for you. It'd be a good time, let me know when you're going to be in the area. 

The Darth Belechick era has been good to us, but Boston sports was far more rocky prior to this century. That's what I try and tell my friends from the rest of the country :D

Thank you very much for the invite, I'll send you a PM when I'm home.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to extend a thanks to laurelhill for letting me hear his Jubilee system. As I told him I was very impressed with the speakers. I would like to hear the setup at the Klipsch factory and speak to Roy in person. From everything I heard they are at the very top of my consideration list.

• Like 2