Sound bar ideas needed for DIY

totalcomfort

Looking for some plans for sound bar/ center for my BIL. Looked at Bills design but was to deep to fit under his tv. Thinking maybe a line array type with 4 inch drivers and a couple tweeters?? Anyone have something they have built that may work. Got about 8 inches in height and about 5 inches in depth, width can go to about 48.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, totalcomfort said:

Looking for some plans for sound bar/ center for my BIL. Looked at Bills design but was to deep to fit under his tv. Thinking maybe a line array type with 4 inch drivers and a couple tweeters?? Anyone have something they have built that may work. Got about 8 inches in height and about 5 inches in depth, width can go to about 48.

Overnight sensation or Overnight sensation mtm. Adapt this Paul Carmody design to suit your needs.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=overnight sensation mtm&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=overnight sensation mtm&sc=7-23&sk=&cvid=550E4FCE90B14C40A594C270EE5BD76A

23 hours ago, jason str said:

Short line array fit ?

This is the what I decided on using some full range drivers from PE. Thanks for all the help. Will start a build thread when I get started. Plan on using 8 3.5 inch drivers. Really wanted to build Bills design but sister said that was too big.

• Like 1