WTB: OPPO BD 105

TJIann

When I was looking for a 103, I had good luck at the Emotiva lounge; there were many listed (right when the 203 was coming out), and you might have some luck on eBay.  Occasionally, there are reasonably priced ones there since Oppo has come out with their replacement for the 103 and will have a replacement for the 105 soon.  But, lots of good people here will help you find one, I'm sure.

Thanks.  Yeah, it's weird.  I checked Ebay, and most people are asking as much or more for a used 103 as the 203 costs new.  I have not heard reviews on the 203.  I don't have a 4K TV at this point.  The audio is more important to me, as I use this as a hub for my music (and movies) to take advantage of the great DAC and 5 channel analog out into my older McIntosh system.

1 hour ago, Tasdom said:

I smell :pwk_bs: with those sellers

Who knows.  At least Amazon is there to back you up and make sure you don't loose any money.  I will just stick with my Sammy with 7.1 analog, dual HDMI, 4k and a ton of streaming options.  It just does not do SACD.:)