FOR SALE: PARASOUND HCA-1205A THX FIVE CHANNEL AMPLIFIER--CHICAGO AREA--NO SHIPPING!

edzu1234

FOR SALE: PARASOUND HCA-1205A THX FIVE CHANNEL AMPLIFIER--CHICAGO AREA--NO SHIPPING!   $450 FIRM!

NICE AMP FOR ANY APPLICATION.  CONSERVATIVE 140 WATTS PER CHANNEL AT 8ohms. (MORE LIKE 160)    EXCELLENT CONDITION.

THIS IS MY AMP.  TRY AND BUY A PARASOUND TODAY, AND AN AMP LIKE THIS AMP IS 2 GRAND!   I CAN NEVER UPLOAD PIC TO THIS SITE! 

HERE IS THE LINK FOR CRAIGSLIST: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/5987004957.html

Parasound 1.jpg

Parasound 2.jpg

Parasound 3.jpg

Parasound 4.jpg

Parasound 5.jpg

Parasound 6.jpg

• Moderators

My guess is the images you were trying to upload were too large for the forum.  Craigslist resizes them for you so when I downloaded them, they were plenty small enough for the forum.  I typically resize my high res images to 1500px wide at 300dpi.  I host my own images but the forum will have no problem uploading that size.

Sake is a Japanese rice wine made by fermenting rice that has been polished to remove the bran. Unlike wine, in which alcohol (ethanol) is produced by fermenting sugar that is naturally present in grapes, sake is produced by a brewing process more like that of beer, where the starch is converted into sugars before being converted to alcohol.

• Like 1