Found these interesting

hogwylde09

On February 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM, deep3shot said:

What's the harm in someone selling their wares wherever they choose?

Agree - I mean everyone here is already a bonafide expert on everything Klipsch, so does that expertise carry over to the rules and ways of Craiglist?

• Like 1

Just now, jimjimbo said:

OK, well, not to get personal, but.....why?

Money, Space,   I cant keep everything.  Its all just stuff.  My little hobby / addiction, ( audio )  is a time consuming thing to be involved in and although I love it. There is a big world out there and fishing poles are gathering dust.  Almost forgot I really like my Khorns. You my friend were not getting personal with your question. I am an open book.

Just now, jjptkd said:

I can tell you that it has been brought up before and I have come to realize it myself that there is a "clique" here that are quick to light up the torches and grab the pitchforks if you dare say something out of line. There doesn't seem to be much rationale in their anger and they seem to care less about what is actually said and more about who said it and to whom.  Disappointing really that a small handful of people can turn an otherwise pleasant place to be into a battlefield.

You my friend are correct.  I thank you for the backup.   And yes this place does periodically become a battlefield.   Have a wonderful day and enjoy your music. 

9 hours ago, richieb said:

Agree - I mean everyone here is already a bonafide expert on everything Klipsch, so does that expertise carry over to the rules and ways of Craiglist?

Huh?

I think I already explained that in bona-fide Thebes talk. (not available anywhere else on the internet).

Guys I don't know if the recent comments are about me, but I don't attack people here, I don't harass people here, I certainty don't spend my time here building some sort of righteous clique which  only certain soles may be privy to.

I'm here for fun, to learn, to share and sometimes to teach. Do I poke and p[rode. Yup. One of the many many tools employed on the road to Audio NIrvosa. 

Gotta go.  Time to flip a record.

^^^^^

Not for you at all, Sir. A generalized comment at best. It just seems many times this "fun" and "learning" experience gets bogged down with countless opinions on how others buy, sell, describe and stick noses in when it just isn't called for. 

Now go on, flip another record ---

16 hours ago, jjptkd said:

I can tell you that it has been brought up before and I have come to realize it myself that there is a "clique" here that are quick to light up the torches and grab the pitchforks if you dare say something out of line. There doesn't seem to be much rationale in their anger and they seem to care less about what is actually said and more about who said it and to whom.  Disappointing really that a small handful of people can turn an otherwise pleasant place to be into a battlefield.

Yep, it's cliquey here, and every other forum on the net. This one is very tame compared to others. That's what it's all about. Throwing out opinions and looking for information. Post your knowledge, back it up, and don't retreat to your safe space. 

The other option is going to facebook where everyone will just tell you how neat your speakers are. 

I love forums and they still are the go to for real tech and information.