WTB McIntosh Preamp Found It

USNRET

I am trying to determine how to ? what to use for my digital stuff. I have an old Mac Mini, NVidia Shield, Oppo BDP-105D external USB drives and a NAS on the network.

Amp is currently XPA-5 Gen 1 (co-worker is eyeballing it); next don't know but it will be 5 channel as the reason for the new preamp was easy incorp into the surround set up (Marantz AV-8801)

Klipschorns

V1 firmware had an issue where the correct selection was blank; V1.1 cured this. The one question I have that I have not found the answer to yet is whether or not the HT bypass is activated when turning power off. I hope that is the case so I don't have to power up the pre. I forgot to ask the dealer about the bypass / power but I did inquire about the software and he told me that this one was a late production run and so it should be most current.

My pre pro is the Marantz AV8801

I found this copied from AK:
Pass-Thru, as-used in C1000, C500, C48, C50, C2300, C2500 and all of the new integrated amps works like this: In your Mc preamp go into the set up menu and turn Pass-Thru on, next you will have to assign the PT audio signal to one of the analog inputs.
When the HT unit such as a receiver or HT preamp is turned on the 12v trigger from this model will be sent to the McIntosh and connected to the rear panel jack labeled Pass-Thru. The 12v signal will turn the McIntosh on, switch to whatever input you chose in setup and set the volume for unity gain, about 80 on the volume scale. You will not be able to use the volume control or input selector when PT is engaged. All circuitry is active and in line with the signal including tone controls.
The left and right preamp outputs of the HT model is what becomes connected to the Mc PT designated input.
Once the HT piece is shut off and the 12v signal stops the McIntosh will shut off and return to normal stereo operation.

My pre-pro has two triggers out and can be assigned so I should be good with a program on the Harmony remote telling when I want the trigger to the Mc HT bypass active.