Home Theater Equipment Sale

NBPK402

I am selling the following equipment as the upgrade bug has bitten again, and i need cash to upgrade.

I am selling the following equipment, and can post up pics if requested.

(3) JBL 2360A horns  (2 have the metal stands, and one has the wooden stand) these are without drivers... asking $150 each (2 SOLD)

(3) Q-Pie bass bins with reconed EV woofers...asking $150 each (SOLD)

(1) Panamorph UH-480 Anamorphic lens (this is a B-stock item that has a small crack in the lower corner, but it doesn't affect the picture quality...asking $1000

(1) Panasonic AE8000e 4100 hours (will need a new bulb)...asking $700

(2) i3 NUC, comes with 8GB of ram, but bo HDD...asking $100 (SOLD)

(1) Celeron NUC, comes with 8CB of ram, but no HDD...asking $90

(1) Cisco 890 Router & adapter...asking $100

(2) MinioDSP DDRC-88A (updated to 88M)...asking $650 each  (SOLD)

(2) Crest Audio CM-2208 8 channel power amps...asking $450 each (1 SOLD)

(1) Yamaha MX-4080 4 channel Pro amp...asking $450

All of the items EXCEPT The JBL 2360A, and Q-Pies can be shipped. I am located in Concord, California (close to Oakland, Ca.).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deep3shot said:

Chicago here.  Pondering...

If you want them shipped...you would have to get someone to come pick them up, and ship them as they are just too big for me to transport in my car. I have priced them to where you are paying just about the price i have in the woofers so if someone didn't want the cabinets they could get the woofers shipped to them, and I would throw the cabinets out. For anyone that is local it is a super deal to get the whole package.

On 2/5/2017 at 7:18 PM, ellisr63 said:

(2) i3 NUC, comes with 8GB of ram, but bo HDD...asking $100 (1 sold)

I am curious about this. I need a head end / controller / whatever the geeizoids call it. I want to stream muzak from an NAS over ethernet to ??? device that will output video to prepro via HDMI and output high res digital audio via Toslink or coax to my 2 channel preamp's DAC.

On 2/8/2017 at 4:30 PM, USNRET said:

I am curious about this. I need a head end / controller / whatever the geeizoids call it. I want to stream muzak from an NAS over ethernet to ??? device that will output video to prepro via HDMI and output high res digital audio via Toslink or coax to my 2 channel preamp's DAC.

The i3NUC that i has only has cat 5, HDMI, and USB hookups. I was using OpenElec installed on a USB stick hooked up to my LAN, and also to my Yamaha Preamp via USB. I went into OpenElecXBMC (now called OpenElecKodi, and told it where my NAS folders were by Category (Music, HD Movies, etc)...then i just waited for it to populate the directory. It worked fine for me. I have even streamed HD movies with the Celeron NUC. You can also install Windows on a MSATA drive, and use it as a full featured PC.