Kustom Klipschorns / KC // $2500 pr. SOLD/SOLD

richieb

8 minutes ago, richieb said:

Now is that a nice way to talk to the "furball" who's been gracious enough to store your KHorns under armed guard? Apologies are never too late ----

Well, maybe I was talking to WookieStl....:P

Sorry if the fur covered you too. 

^^^^^

Hold on now, I'm just defending myself. Seems Cincy's soon to be new acquisitions have gone to his head as he made and did apologize for, to me anyway, some rather disparaging remarks. I suggest you ask for your own apology.

And I heard through the grapevine that you are not really all that cute. Take this up with Mark --

20 hours ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

Hold on now, I'm just defending myself. Seems Cincy's soon to be new acquisitions have gone to his head as he made and did apologize for, to me anyway, some rather disparaging remarks. I suggest you ask for your own apology.

And I heard through the grapevine that you are not really all that cute. Take this up with Mark --

Did you really have the audacity to question my cuteness and then post photos of yourself in the "This is me thread?" I ain't no oil painting but I sure hope I got that beat.

^^^^^

Please return to that thread where I tell that if memory served I was on the phone with my agent for work in a "particular" industry. Before hanging up I indeed received a lucrative offer. And I must admit no, not for my looks. You should be able to figure out the rest. 

'Nuff said - ?!