Woofers and Tweeters

13 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I agree   :emotion-21:

There were three, or more sales on these speakers:

1) When new

2) The sale that you and i bet on (Winning bid:US $416.0024 bids ]

3) The sale when dtr bought them

?4) when dtr sells them

We did NOT bet on 1,3 or 4. We bet on the time that the 24th bidder bought them for 416 US Dollars. Whatever arrangements that transpired before or since then has nothing to do with the $1 dollar that you owe me, which is growing due to interest that you are gaining by keeping, and that I am entitled to. For now, just keep it, invest it and in a 20 years it will be worth $1.02. I will let you keep half of its gains if you'll pay the taxes. 

There was no sale #2 as that transaction apparently never happened. I have every intention of paying you when you come visit StL the next time. I actually did send a dollar to Mark, who keeps dissing me on the forum. Why, I'm not sure.

We are good my man.

Now dtr needs his thread back.

Edit: James, I just noticed you started this thread so I guess you can continue. sorry

• Like 1

Now dtr needs his thread back.

Lol
I actually found out why the first sale fell through. The guy who drove up the price never had the money to pay it. He was hoping to sell a snow blower before he had to buy the speakers.

One last thought on the speakers for tonight, the grills are in surprisingly great shape, besides one missing a badge. I just gave them a bath, they were wicked dirty, the water was gross.
  • Like 2