Chorus II on ebay

Woofers and Tweeters

A new passive radiator has gotten easier to find for these. PE now has them, but not sure if it is a simple drop in replacement.

I think we need a ruling as to the "speculations" (I'd say wagering but that is wrong)  that were made earlier for the final selling price. I'm thinking I might get my buck back.

28 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

A new passive radiator has gotten easier to find for these. PE now has them, but not sure if it is a simple drop in replacement.

I think we need a ruling as to the "speculations" (I'd say wagering but that is wrong)  that were made earlier for the final selling price. I'm thinking I might get my buck back.

do u know what can I use to replace a passive radiator on a Klipsch Forte II.?

ty

46 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

If the passive is still there, The Speaker Exchange will recone it for $80 round trip to Chicago. Simply Speakers referred me to them while they move

Mark

So I picked these up tonight. They are a project. Both passives are ripped, one board on one riser was replaced with particle board and it's soaked. I still feel like there is a diamond in this rough, it's just going to take some work.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

So I picked these up tonight. They are a project. Both passives are ripped, one board on one riser was replaced with particle board and it's soaked. I still feel like there is a diamond in this rough, it's just going to take some work.

Congrats on winning the auction! 

Are all the drivers working, which is what I wondered the most about?  Are these fix, maybe upgrade, and keep?

Do you have a plan yet, or are you still in assessment mode?

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:31 PM, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Okay, I see that lawyers are going to be involved to get my dollar. :angry:

Penny pinching Mookie, first he takes my grill and turns it into a HUUUUUGGE production, not even a JV.

Class action suit against MOOKIE, ****? I mean TWEETERS?

Haven't listened to them yet to check drivers. Woofers look good, not sure on the rest. I guess the tweeter so working on him, but that may be the crossovers. I'll be sanding them down and restaining at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Penny pinching Mookie, first he takes my grill and turns it into a HUUUUUGGE production, not even a JV.

Class action suit against MOOKIE, ****? I mean TWEETERS?

Penny Pinching Mookie????? WTH?

A: pretty sure he is one of the nicest guys on this here forum

B: the bet was they would sell for under $400 and they did second time around (nice score dtr) so I actually won the bet

C: I sent your dollar a week ago, very disappointed in our postal system if you have not gotten it. (even though it turned out I didn't loose)

D: Your grill (that you sent me) never netted me out a dime, just some free work (see point A)

Now don't you feel bad? You can wait until your dollar shows up to apologize.

20 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

A: pretty sure he is one of the nicest guys on this here forum

I agree   :emotion-21:

23 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

B: the bet was they would sell for under $400 and they did second time around (nice score dtr) so I actually won the bet

There were three, or more sales on these speakers:

1) When new

2) The sale that you and i bet on (Winning bid:US $416.0024 bids ]

3) The sale when dtr bought them

?4) when dtr sells them

We did NOT bet on 1,3 or 4. We bet on the time that the 24th bidder bought them for 416 US Dollars. Whatever arrangements that transpired before or since then has nothing to do with the $1 dollar that you owe me, which is growing due to interest that you are gaining by keeping, and that I am entitled to. For now, just keep it, invest it and in a 20 years it will be worth $1.02. I will let you keep half of its gains if you'll pay the taxes. 

• Like 2