LaScala Grill Options

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, MookieStl said:

I can cut the parts for you (I have the cut files), but the grill cloth is the hard part (in my opinion) and you're on your own there. Matt can give you pointers on that front if you hear from him. He is probably working on his hot rod. They sure do turn out Purdy like cincymat's!

I thought you were selling me back the grill for the $1 you owe me? Royalties on anything you and Matt make will be a more than reasonable 25%

:D:D:D

Mark

Just now, MookieStl said:

So far your 25% means you owe me $30. Cash or check is fine.

Did you get my dollar yet?

I was holding my breath. I'll send you a check for $29. Maybe we could branch out into making grills for the Khorn?

3 grill set with cloth? Check with Matt and let's make a deal :D:D:D

Mark

5 hours ago, Innocent_George said:

I think I found the grill cloth I want to use with this project. Speakers are shipped now its just a ordering and waiting game. How many yards do you think Ill need for the two speakers with the bass bin grills? https://acousticalsolutions.com/product/acoustone-amplifier-grille-cloth/

the 2 yard minimum order will be more than enough for your new grills. you can even screw up a time or two and be ok

10 hours ago, Innocent_George said:

Very nice. I am getting mine done in rosewood. They are making the two sheets from this. ae6d9104dc50f0486e1cd140d46c267c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are going to be stunning Man! I love Rosewood, beautiful wood. Restored a pair of Khorns in Rosewood with Teak Oil a few years back.