FS - 60th Anniversary K-Horn Crossover (AK-5 probably)

WMcD

For sale is the 60th Anniversary K-Horn crossover which appeared on E-bay last year, and which was mentioned on the forum.  I believe this could be AK-5 considering the date of the 60th but there is no label saying so.

This is a single cross-over composed of two circuit boards, one for bass, one for mid and tweeter, as shown in the combined photos attached.

As part of the sale I promise not to divulge, anywhere, information which would aid in reverse engineering such as providing a clone to anyone, photographs of components,  photographs of the copper side of the pcbs, or schematics -- for a period of four years, or until similar information becomes available to the public through other sources.

Price is $500.  I will pay for shipping in the lower 48 via ground (UPS is easiest for me).  We can make arrangements for other destinations if necessary.

WMcD

Klipschorn 60th Anniverary Crossover.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Imagine the fun you could have with this. 

Of course you'll want to build a duplicate.  I can give you a schematic I made up and you can compare it to an AK-4.  You could even make up a unit switchable between the AK-4 and this (which should be an AK-5) configuration.

WMcD

• 2 months later...