Lexicom Mc-12

dafirst

Good day to you all. Anyone on this forum using Lexicon? Especially MC-12? I recently purchased one but I don't get sound from the center channel. I did a reset to factory default but still no sound from the Center Channel. Anyone knows if it's normal? At The Record and Zone 2 sections there are amber lights that says OFF. I haven't connected  anything  to those zones. Any help will be greatly appreciated before shipping it back to the seller. I really want to keep it

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

What's your source?  Are you sending it center channel info?

I am using an Emotiva UPA 500 for my movies. Connected the surrounds and the center to it while using Carver mt1.5 for my fronts. Was using a Sony TA-E9000ES processor. I don't have the manual for it. When I connected back the Sony it is playing alright. My 3d 4K player is Samsung bdF 5700. Thank for coming in

21 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

You really need to get the manual, print it out, read it a couple times and go from there. 

Thanks man. I tried it last night no success ..I hear a noise but no sound. And when I did the Lexicon speaker test, all speakers produced a sound with the exception of the center channel. May be to the repair center?  

4 minutes ago, dafirst said:

Thanks man. I tried it last night no success ..I hear a noise but no sound. And when I did the Lexicon speaker test, all speakers produced a sound with the exception of the center channel. May be to the repair center?  

The unit is defective then, assuming your center channel speaker and wiring are ok.