WTB Reel to Reel <$1000.00

USNRET

Alerts section since this is for a co-worker not me. He wants a dependable "not some rinky dink" at max budget above. I sold my Teac Teac X-2000R with tensiometer, cover and box of 10" metal reel tapes for less a few years ago (yea, I know).

Anyway, he is not really set on what reel size but wants a turn key performer. And I asked: speed, tracks, etc??? I don't know I just want one.....so, any u boys got one?

7 minutes ago, eth2 said:

Michael,
I have an eight track I could be induced to part with. For you...a special deal

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am so sooorry lawyersan, I have not yet advanced past 4 track and since the OP (me) CLEARLY stated that this was not for me I could not impose upon a you to supply a fine Craig or Learjet unit even if you did supply me with several packs of gopher match packets or unpaid speeding tickets folded up and inserted just so to fix the cross tracking however, I think I might find the exacto knife, #2 pencil and scotch tape used to repair such tapes.

Earl, what do you actually have for sale these days?

Mike

4 minutes ago, eth2 said:

And Michael....thank you for your service.

Thanks but not required, I get all the fun I need stabbing you (2 P.I. attorneys in the family)

OK, step right up...trying to by a wonderful, cheap R2R here!