Reference series for sale ( UPDATED) --- Boston Area

nhpeach

Ok I gave it a week to see if  anyone was interested in the speakers as a complete set ---but no takers !  There was some interest if I was going to be parting these out ... so that time has come.  Lets get these sold!

Greetings from Southern NH ( about 45 minutes north of Boston) I am offering for sale a complete Klipsch Reference series .  I have teased this complete system of surround speakers for some time but they are now officially for sale.  This includes a pair of RB-5II's, a RC- 7, 2 RSW- 15's , a pair of RS-7's and a pair of RF-7's. Everything is finished in cherry except the RS- 7, these are black.   All original boxes, inserts, packaging and extra pegs/pins of the covers.

These speakers were purchased by my father brand new, with the hopes of creating a beautiful home theater.  Without boring you with all of the family details- that never happened. My dad toyed with idea of having me sell them a couple of times but he could never pull the trigger on the letting them go.   Well my dad is gone now, the home theater never came to be and I don't have room for these works of art. 

The only speakers to ever be used ( sparingly) were the RB-5 II.  One of the RB-5's has a broken cover peg.  All of the other speakers are like brand new an don't appear to ever be out box for anything other than inspection. No broken pegs, scratches or water marks on any of the wood.  As was suggested to me some time ago by a member here, I powered up the rsw's, though I didn't have a music source, I could hear them power up and down however.

RSW-15..... 800.00 each----- both SOLD

RF-7 .....  1000.00 for the pair----- SOLD

RC- 7 .....300.00 ---- SOLD

RS-7 .... 400.00 for the pair -----SOLD

RB-5 II .....375.00 for the pair

OBO on any of these

I had originally stated all were finished in cherry, I was mistaken - the RS-7's are in black and I corrected the above description.

Here is a link for google drive for the 59 pictures.....https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9h6Pzvcy-nRWVdoTGFIU3FzQlU?usp=sharing

Edited by nhpeach
updating info
  • Like 3

I would  love to get one of the RSW 15 but I do 

live in Canada . I did buy one from a guy a few 

years ago from  Massachusetts  and had it shipped by Fedx but I believe he was so closed to the  border  he shipped it to me from the Canadian side . I paid by PayPal and all went well . No problems ! 

Years later I lost it in a flood!  Ya if we could make a deal that would be great ! Are you willing to ? I would give you a offer in  private  as in a email . Get back to me .

On 2/17/2017 at 2:39 PM, nhpeach said:

Ok I gave it a week to see if  anyone was interested in the speakers as a complete set ---but no takers !  There was some interest if I was going to be parting these out ... so that time has come.  Lets get these sold!

Greetings from Southern NH ( about 45 minutes north of Boston) I am offering for sale a complete Klipsch Reference series .  I have teased this complete system of surround speakers for some time but they are now officially for sale.  This includes a pair of RB-5II's, a RC- 7, 2 RSW- 15's , a pair of RS-7's and a pair of RF-7's. Everything is finished in cherry except the RS- 7, these are black.   All original boxes, inserts, packaging and extra pegs/pins of the covers.

These speakers were purchased by my father brand new, with the hopes of creating a beautiful home theater.  Without boring you with all of the family details- that never happened. My dad toyed with idea of having me sell them a couple of times but he could never pull the trigger on the letting them go.   Well my dad is gone now, the home theater never came to be and I don't have room for these works of art. 

The only speakers to ever be used ( sparingly) were the RB-5 II.  One of the RB-5's has a broken cover peg.  All of the other speakers are like brand new an don't appear to ever be out box for anything other than inspection. No broken pegs, scratches or water marks on any of the wood.  As was suggested to me some time ago by a member here, I powered up the rsw's, though I didn't have a music source, I could hear them power up and down however.

RSW-15..... 800.00 each----- both SOLD

RF-7 .....  1000.00 for the pair----- SOLD

RC- 7 .....300.00 ---- SOLD

RS-7 .... 400.00 for the pair -----SOLD

RB-5 II .....375.00 for the pair

OBO on any of these

I had originally stated all were finished in cherry, I was mistaken - the RS-7's are in black and I corrected the above description.

Here is a link for google drive for the 59 pictures.....https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9h6Pzvcy-nRWVdoTGFIU3FzQlU?usp=sharing

Thanks for leaving the prices in after they sold... makes for a good reference for the rest of us.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my RS-7's today, brand new in the original boxes with all original packaging everything appears to be in perfect flawless condition. Will be installing them tomorrow in place of my RS-3 ii rear surrounds.

Thanks very much Chris

BTW my RS-3 ii's are in perfect condition and will soon be available for sale.

• Like 1