Tube amp and pre or Tube integrated recommendations for Cornwall 1s

ScottR

1 minute ago, richieb said:

I could be mistaken, remember Carl was shakin' up a storm, but I believe Thaddeus brought one of Maynard's amps to Hope last year and played it in rotation with several others. Jimbo brought a Mc, I brought a Dennis Had and I think an HK made a showing as well. 

7 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Where / when was that? Missed it.

it was literally right in front of the bar, with maybe 8-10 feet of listening space. again, right in front of the bar.. where you lived the whole weekend. :P

I agree Carl. Too much to ask but wouldn't it be great if we had a way to hear SS / SET / PP and those others on the same speakers and source and then run thru speakers.

Another thinking is that it seems as if there is considerable amount of 'garage sale' items coming. Area with the items with names attached and prices would be great, go find the owner at the bar and negotiate; hopefully the seller arrived at the bar before the buyer.

Not trying to be cryptic but after some eh, happenings, at work today I do not see myself going anywhere but work and bed for an indeterminate amount of time. Tomorrow will be an interesting day. Good luck to me.

• Like 1