RF-7's in Austin

Maximus89

The seller is dreaming.   I wouldn't consider spending even 1/2 that amount for speakers maintained that poorly. 

To illustrate, here's a pair in FAR better shape and the seller has the same asking price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RF-7-Towers-Consecutive-Serials-/252778800438?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368  (not mine no affiliation, usual disclaimer.  

1 hour ago, Maximus89 said:

This pair of RF-7's for sale in Pflugerville, Tx.

FYI Maxiumus if this is not your sale then the ad needs to be listed in ALERTS, the subforum to Garage Sale.  The Garage Sale section is for sales of equipment owned by Forum members.

And for clarity, add "no affiliation" or "no afil" or "not mine" to your post.

No big deal for this thread, you are new here and it takes a while to figure out in which forum to post stuff.

10 minutes ago, Youthman said:

My guess is he's buying them for $400.  :P

No RF-7s. First pair I've ever seen decently close to me.  If that guy had them, he'd list them several hundred over the most expensive price on eBay is what I meant. 

Oh well. I'm actually happy with my Forte's and just need to find a single Forte or Hersey or anything better to use as a center b/c I'm not sold on the Academy even though I've never heard one, but have had a KLF-C7 that I was unimpressed by.

BTW Youthman.... I'm new to all of this, but I remember reading through your home theater build way back when I started.  I drooled over your set up man! Beautiful! I also think I saw your RF-7 crossover upgrade thread as well and was one of the first things I thought of when I saw these RF-7s listed for sale.