Wanting to Trade- pair of Cornwall IIs for a pair of Heresy's and a sub.

bwakula

Bwakula, those appear to be in great condition. You may consider trying to sell them for around 1250- 1350. Raw untouched birch heritage speakers are fairly rare. You could then buy some Heresys and a sub. Good luck with your search!!!

I promised the person I bought them from that I wouldn't sell and make a profit. The deal I got on these you wouldn't believe. Never said anything about trades :) I'd consider a pair of Fortes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What series of Heresy are you looking for? Also, what are you looking for in a sub?

Tim

Any series as long as they have risers, excellent condition. Preferably, upgraded as well. If they are III's I'd take them as-is. Not sure on the type of sub. Obviously something to help drive bass.

• Like 1

Many pm's came through after I posted. Even auditioned them for a potential trade. There seems to be an issue with the left speaker. It's very faint, but nonetheless there. The trade is suspended until I get the speaker squared away.