Quality Control???

What i meant was that i am currently living in a hostel. The hostel has independent rooms with attached baths and the atmosphere is by NO means strict ( else i won't have owned the promedias ). The other guys that i talked about also live in the same hostel ( with the same room dimensions ). But the three systems perform differently. Each of them was bought from a different country namely US, France and Pakistan.

Incase you are wondering about the university in a country like Pakistan, visit www.giki.edu.pk

By the way i haven't got any appropriate replies yet...

that was what i knew a hostel to be, a dormitory but not as easy going. oh well.

if he can get them to a dealer and exchange them then yes, he can take advantage of the warranty.

i do not know of any reason why it would not perform better than the 2.1's except that a seting on his computer or placement in the room could cause this. different sound cards have different sounds, and if his equalizer is not set correctly he could have no bass at all.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

Hello,

I also can't understand why the PM 4.1s sub is performing that bad. Firstly, all the rooms are identical, so room acoustics are not the reason unless a couple of milimetres in the room's dimensions make a very big difference. The French and Pakistani versions run on 230 Volts, however the US version works on 110 Volts and my friend uses a step down stabillizer for his PMs.

The guy with the US version of speakers doesn't even have a decent sound card, some built-in one, i think Vibra 128 and yet it performs exceedingly well. I use the SB Live! 5.1 Player, and the guy with the 4.1s also uses the same sound card. I have checked for the equalizer and presets but they are not the problem. All the rooms have the same dimension and all the three systems are placed identically in their rooms. Less bass is not the only problem with the 4.1 sub, it starts farting away at a reasonably low volume as compared to my PM 2.1 sub. I'll tell my friend to talk to the dealer ASAP.

Mr Big Sheesh u r right, it IS a very nice place. The studies here are amazing, or atleast the best in Pakistan. Many of it's graduates are studying in universities like Cornell, Standford, Georgia Tech, Perdue etc etc ( for Masters or PhD. ). The hostel life is even more amazing ( with no typical restrictions at all ), u can imagine how much fun v have.

" hi, the leader of MY country just put a big whole in YOUR country. now i goto anger-management college. can we be freinds? " by drew

well, thats very disappointing indeed. I just came here to discuss problems regarding my PC speakers.

Mr drew, English is not my native language, but i do understand that there is no such thing as a "big whole", i presume u were trying to say something else.

This message has been edited by Bohemian_Rhapsody on 09-19-2002 at 12:37 PM

sorry, i'm kinda skitzo at some times due to adderall

i didn't mean to offend you or anyone, and i am NOT racist

and by saying a big hole what I meant was like a metaphor as took a big part of our country away from us.

besides if you ask me, you speak english pretty damn good.