KSP-S6

Maximus89

12 hours ago, T2K said:

If the cabinet is not screwed up, they are well worth that price. Go listen to them. Don't worry about the white grills. I know where you can get a new pair of white grills cheap. Real cheap.

I bought them.  Not a fan of them for the bedroom which is what I wanted them for so I could save room, but I suspect they'd sound better in the long living room paired with the KLF-10 and KLF-C7 front. At least, I hope they sound better.  Probably the last time I ever try dipole surrounds since I just don't need the audio to reach multiple rows, rather just me at the center.  I currently sit/lay in the null spot where they are right now.

The grill on one of them is scratched up and bent at the bottom.  The cabinet itself is actually pretty okay. Some minor cracking in the white wrap and a slight bump, raise where it fell.  Sound quality is perfectly fine though and does sound great when you put your ear next to it, but like I said I sit in the null spot.  

Where can I get a new white grill at T2K?  Really not liking the screw in-metal grill. Wish it was velcro.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:26 AM, Maximus89 said:

I bought them.  Not a fan of them for the bedroom which is what I wanted them for so I could save room, but I suspect they'd sound better in the long living room paired with the KLF-10 and KLF-C7 front. At least, I hope they sound better.  Probably the last time I ever try dipole surrounds since I just don't need the audio to reach multiple rows, rather just me at the center.  I currently sit/lay in the null spot where they are right now.

The grill on one of them is scratched up and bent at the bottom.  The cabinet itself is actually pretty okay. Some minor cracking in the white wrap and a slight bump, raise where it fell.  Sound quality is perfectly fine though and does sound great when you put your ear next to it, but like I said I sit in the null spot.  

Where can I get a new white grill at T2K?  Really not liking the screw in-metal grill. Wish it was velcro.

The S-6's were designed to give a diffuse sound for surround effects. They are blasting sound ahead of and to the rear of your listening position, so as to surround you with their output.

The S-6's were always the go to surround speaker for the Legend Series since Klipsch never made a dedicated matching surround speaker for that Series. They should work well with your KLF's and C-7 in the surround position for HT purposes.

I've sent you a PM regarding the grills.

Keith