FS ARIC Audio Tube preamp and tube collection

Kalifornian

Getting out of the tube hobby.  No time or place to enjoy it with 3 girls in the house that cant be bothered with manually turning on a switch. Anyways I am selling a custom made Aricaudio "The Unlimited" tube preamp as well as all the tubes I've collected over the last year.  Also included is the Tube depot Tubecube storage container with a complete replacement set of pluck and pull foam.  I'd like to sell this all as one set and not part it out.  Asking $500 for everything!!  The Unlimited new is $725 and the tubes are low market at $875. I am located in northern CA.  If you want more info or better pics feel free to pm me and I can email over more. 

Aricaudio The Unlimited

Tube Depot Tubecube Storage

5ar4 Tubes - NOS Amperex Buggleboy 5ar4 (made in Great Britain), NOS RCA 5ar4, NOS GE 5ar4 (made in Great Britain), Sovtek 5ar4, Telefunken GZ34-TK

EL84 Tubes - NOS JAN 6BQ5x2, Telefunken EL84-TKx2, Electroharmonix EL84x2, JJ EL84x2, NOS RCA Command EL84x2

12ax7 tubes - NOS Baldwin 12ax7 (blackplates)x2, NOS GE 5751 (blackplates)x4, NOS RCA Command (Blackplate)x1, JJ ECC83Sx2, JJ 5751x2, JJ ECC83S Goldpinsx2

OD3 tubes - NOS GEx2, NOS RCAx2, NOS Raytheon JANx12

20170223_143745.jpg

20170223_143644.jpg

Edited by Kalifornian
price drop
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...