Klipschorn Pair - Fayetteville NC area - $1800

Wolfpack02

8 hours ago, Klipschgrillguy76 said:

Hey everyone Rick from rbl,Anyone need new replacement grills for the corns,heresys,la scalas,or the k-horns? WELL I build and sell them. In black#7,or in cane. With or without (jubilee) emblems. Anyways on this topic,I also have a pair of beautiful k-horns 1995 Ak-3 all original,except brand new 3/4 exact factory spec grills,4 side panels/2 tops. Black#7 woofers are new eminence 15-c's which imho blow the crites/k-33/k-43,and anything I've put them against. Crites c-120/aka de-120 b&k tweeters,I'm just getting ready to veneer them (only use highest quality veneers,cherry/walnut/red oak/teak. They are originally "oak oil." I can do them in pretty much the exact original veneer,but I would like to trade these even when completed,which btw will be done better than new. (For either a mint pair of jbl 4333A/B,or Summet 300. I would consider trading as is 80%done even give new owner enough veneer to complete them them selves (jbl studio masters) I'm very good,I have learned from one if the best,I will not say his name G.R. from V.Audio..lol. I have a few choice words about that guy,but I'm a gentleman. I do not make my money taking other people's designs,I'm just a guy who offers great klipsch replacement grills,fabric,and does really goid veneer work. My prices are pretty responsible. Rblcustomcreations8412@gmail.com. Tbanks

When you are ready and have a price you can put the listing in the Garage Sale sub-forum.  That is where only Klipsch Forum Members are permitted to list their gear.

@Innocent_George, yep, the view's why we bought the place. You can decompress pretty well in that room, especially with some hot licks on the Khorns and some cool alcohol in hand. We've had our first "horn party" with the neighbors a few weeks ago and I expect we'll have others this summer.

Speaking of reading, that's my pastime. But I have a new problem now because I find it hard to read with music on the Khorns. I keep getting distracted by their amazing fidelity... It's a tough life, id'nit? :D

• Like 3

On March 9, 2017 at 9:38 PM, wvu80 said:

We have all kinds of perspective buyers here, most are extremely knowledgeable.

That damn auto "correct" has confused prospective buyers with perspective buyers, at least that's one way to look at it. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@codewritinfool, she noticed that hack when I pointed it out to her one day. She didn't really care since (a) it's hard to spot with the cabinet in place and (b) fixing the trim (someday) is no big deal.

@mark1101: good eye! I did *not* move the tap on the auto-transformer. I should probably do that... but we're happy with the way they sound at the moment.

@mark1101: Got a few minutes today and made the tap change on the auto-xformers. They sound good so far. Hard to tell if that change makes a lot of difference but I'm thinking there's a bit more bass now (could be all in my head).

Edited by Hornographic

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Godataloss said:

did these sell?

Yes, back in April.  

Go make the long haul and get that other pair that are just what you want.  If Fayetteville was doable, Lexington is not beyond reasonable.

IMG_0091.JPG