Speaker Pairing Advice

billstang94

Long time Klipsch owner here, I've have a number of pairs in the various levels of the Reference Series all run by Vintage Marantz and Sansui Receivers, I think I've decided to to pony up and venture into the Heritage Series I was initially looking at the Cornwall III but also debating sticking with the Reference and going with the RF II, but now I'm intrigued by upcoming Forte III so now I'm really torn, wonder if there are any veterans out there with some guidance, I'm looking to pair them with a Marantz 2270 that currently is pushing a pair of RP-3's 

any advice is certainly appreciated!

26 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Description and measurements of your listening room (including L/W/H, carpeting, drapes, furniture), music choice, listening levels  source gear, etc, etc, will help.

I like to listen to most genres but would say mostly to Rock at moderate Levels

The Room: 24x15 with 15ft Vault, Living and Dining, half Carpet, half Hardwood, 9ft Couch, 2 Easy Chairs, Dining Table, Curtains on one of the windows

Equipment: 1972 Marantz 2270, Rega RP-1 Turntable, Onkyo C-7300 CD Player, Sirius Receiver 

Thanks again!