Anyone Have Experience Using Playstation Vue?

Chris A

Considering moving my mother's DirecTV account (don't get me started on this subject) to PlayStation Vue in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.  I was wondering if anyone had experience with the install and with the service quality/billing/support.

Thx,

Chris

Considering moving my mother's DirecTV account (don't get me started on this subject) to PlayStation Vue in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.  I was wondering if anyone had experience with the install and with the service quality/billing/support.

Thx,

Chris

I used PS vue, it worked like a charm, as long as you have decent ISP and bandwidth, switched to Directvnow, as soon as it launched, it has issues in the beginning, but its working fine now.. its cheaper than PS vue..

Yo ucan try both, i think Vue gives you a week, and DirectTVnow a free month..

So far so good..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Any installation issues?  Do you have to re-login periodically to PS Network, etc.?  This could be an issue for non-computer folk. 

Chris

Any installation issues?  Do you have to re-login periodically to PS Network, etc.?  This could be an issue for non-computer folk. 

Chris

PS vue the month and change i used it, was very smooth, also they have a better on demand, no issues at all...
Directvnow, had issues the first few weeks, but it seems pretty stabile lately.

If money is not an issue i would go with Vue, i think it about 20 buck more than DTnow..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We've been using Playstation Vue for a couple of months now....the one we use through the Roku seems to wok well although we have no guide button.  The Tv we use that is hooked up to the Playstation 4 has been kind of a head ache.....It just takes a long time to start watching a show when you first fire it up....I get frustrated on a daily basis.  I guess it depends on your interface...ymmv  Worth giving it a shot

• Like 1

An old movie channel, two National Geo channels, and some other channels that carry old movies (e.g., WGN), etc.

That's it.

Chris