RF7II black or cherry?

Kman

19 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Hey....is this an invite? I'll bring popcorn:D

sure, no problem.... funny how when you tell some people what you are doing you get a rather puzzled look on their face like "yeah, okay, a home theater..?" Then when they see and hear the final product it's like "hey this is so cool" 

Just now, Kman said:

sure, no problem.... funny how when you tell some people what you are doing you get a rather puzzled look on their face like "yeah, okay, a home theater..?" Then when they see and hear the final product it's like "hey this is so cool" 

I have a feeling you might be spending a lot of time in there.

31 minutes ago, suniths said:

@Kman Newbie here...do you have a HT build thread?

Really like the colors and layout. Trying to find more info about the screen size, seating distances, colors used and acoustic panels. Any help appreciated!

There are some very informative HT build threads on the AVS forum. Some cover every single step. 

There are a few on this forum also.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Kman said:

funny how when you tell some people what you are doing you get a rather puzzled look on their face like "yeah, okay, a home theater..?" Then when they see and hear the final product it's like "hey this is so cool" 

Yeah, to most people, this is what they think of when you say you have a home theater.

New-Home-Theater-in-a-Box-Audio-Systems-

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

Really like the colors and layout. Trying to find more info about the screen size, seating distances, colors used and acoustic panels. Any help appreciated!

Best thing to do is to start a build thread here and / or in the AVS Forum.  Lots of guys willing to help you out regarding your Home Theater.  Here is a helpful resource I use - http://www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator-pro.cfm

7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

There are some very informative HT build threads on the AVS forum. Some cover every single step. 

There are a few on this forum also.

Thank you @ceptorman! I have been following the threads on AVS for a few weeks now..and also some of your advise on the Klipsch owners thread :)

48 minutes ago, suniths said:

Thank you @ceptorman! I have been following the threads on AVS for a few weeks now..and also some of your advise on the Klipsch owners thread :)

I did a lot of that too. AVS has tons of information-sometimes too much, can be overwhelming at times. Some over there they take it to another level. I decided first on the look I was going for ( trim and tre ceiling). I also had the privilege of starting from scratch. so that helped too. one piece of advice I will give you is run conduit where you can. this technology is changing all the time. will make you life easier. I would probably have placed my equipment in the back too. with a nice pull out rack. would have allowed for a bigger screen and free up some front space.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 7:37 PM, Kman said:

so after all that I decided to go with the RP280/450C set up. I think getting them black was the right choice too. I was buying so much other gear I needed to shave off a few bucks where I could. thinking down the road I could get the RF7III's. if I wanted.  Have to say I am very satisfied with these speakers. Not really the Klipsch sound I am accustomed too- but they definitely rock for Movies & music. The RS62II's work great with them and the 5800's in the ceiling. Paired them with a Yamaha A3060 and and external amp for 7.1.4. Atmos sound awesome. finally got the JVC projector and Stewart screen up. so far so good. looking forward to some movie watching now.

M5.jpg

What gray is that? Do you remember the number by any chance?