Klipsch RF 82 II vs RP - 260F

Alarm

18 hours ago, mar0579 said:

Ok just helping the community don't believe is ok I have what I need sitting in my living room at the price I said before emoji111.png️later everyone

I got the pair of RF-82 IIs shipped from Frys for $450 and the RC-62 II for $200. You have to watch slick deals as someone there has advanced notice of the ad. Then you go in Sunday as early as possible and use the promo code. It usually lets you add to the cart with free shipping. Then later that day around 10-11 am, the shipping is gone. Never been able to get the rs-115sw to show up with shipping though. 

• Like 1

I got the pair of RF-82 IIs shipped from Frys for $450 and the RC-62 II for $200. You have to watch slick deals as someone there has advanced notice of the ad. Then you go in Sunday as early as possible and use the promo code. It usually lets you add to the cart with free shipping. Then later that day around 10-11 am, the shipping is gone. Never been able to get the rs-115sw to show up with shipping though. 

How long ago did you get the rc-62ii that's the one I been waiting for

14 hours ago, Bcovish said:

Hey op. I almost have the same set up. Rp260f Rp250cRp240s

I have not been disappointed. In fact I have been very impressed. These are my first klipsch and coming from paradigm.

They are very detailed and clear. Bought mine for HT and they excelled past my expectations. Some pink floyd on the rp260f rock. I honestly think unless klipsch drasticly changes anything I'll probably never change brands. I didn't mention the low end because we all know what klipsch can do.

Just curious what avr your using?

Hello . I haven't bought any receiver yet. I am between Pioneer VSX-1131 and Yamaha V681 .

I really can't decide. The specs are identical except of the calibration software. I read like 50-60 threads all around the web to find the best match for the Klipsch but i have seen all kinds of suggestions Marantz, Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon . Everyone says another opinion. Unfortunately i cannot find any of those two in a local store to test them with the speakers.

My last search is to see which brand is more reliable. Else i cannot find any other way in deciding

On 3/5/2017 at 8:53 PM, Alarm said:

Hello . I haven't bought any receiver yet. I am between Pioneer VSX-1131 and Yamaha V681 .

I really can't decide. The specs are identical except of the calibration software. I read like 50-60 threads all around the web to find the best match for the Klipsch but i have seen all kinds of suggestions Marantz, Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon . Everyone says another opinion. Unfortunately i cannot find any of those two in a local store to test them with the speakers.

My last search is to see which brand is more reliable. Else i cannot find any other way in deciding

the reason you get replies like this is first because sound is subjective and second, people like to recommend what they have. personally i have owned, demo'd or tested all the above over the past few years and with all the more you spend the better they get. 

denon is probably a best value class, espcially since frys has been selling the x2300 and x3300 so cheap

however, the two i would look at are the yamaha a1060 which is on sale at frys this week for $729 or the marantz sr5011 $899 retail, $799 haggle price. if you have a magnolia inside a best buy they should have both on the shelf