Sansui TU-X1 Super tuner for sale

2Bmusic

Oh well, you snooze you loose... price back up to $2,695.   And I picked that number because I like it.... if you don't  ( like it) then sell your stuff anyway you want!  lol

Interesting sales strategy.
GLWS

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, ZEUS121996 said:

I know he was serious, he doesn't screw around, if he wants it and it's fairly priced, you have it sold. Shoot him an offer, all he can do is counter or say no

Mark

I just did $2,495....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE  $%^&^%$^&*&^%&*

I am tired of messing with this.  Final price is........$2,495. if you bring cash and pick it up.  Price does not include any fees, shipping etc. 

Having no dog in this fight but seems you having little luck here with your promotions have you considered AudioGon? Some folks there are willing to pay $5K a meter for IC's. Unless you are trying to avoid the sell % I think AGon is a good site for a piece like this. Concerned about fees - try US Audiomart. 

On 3/13/2017 at 9:50 PM, richieb said:

Having no dog in this fight but seems you having little luck here with your promotions have you considered AudioGon? Some folks there are willing to pay $5K a meter for IC's. Unless you are trying to avoid the sell % I think AGon is a good site for a piece like this. Concerned about fees - try US Audiomart. 

Thanks