Great deal on a SVS sub in Texas

timdog5000

Not getting a response from seller.

Damn. This blows.   Probably already gone, just hasn't taken it down yet.  I would have made the drive from Houston.  I just bought an RC-7 and KSP-S6 surrounds though.  I'd totally go back to having a phantom center if I had the chance to have that subwoofer.  Maybe I can sell the RC-7 quickly so i can have the funds in case this guy responds?

12 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

I've never seen an SVS sub in matte black.  I always thought they were piano gloss or black oak.

I think this is the unit with the BASH amp which may have come in the black plastic.

Bill

The listing was deleted. Just as I suspected, it probably sold very fast.  I'm patiently waiting for my first big great deal....instead, I'm in a market where a Chorus II is listed for 1,700 and a La Scala is listed at 2.700.  

Wait it out.
Gonna wait it out.
Be patient.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

And LSI's were just had for $240.  Gotta be quick!

Wow! Where at?  Maybe there's an easier way to do this?  Craiglist is the only place I really look because I don't want to pay shipping costs on ebay.  But, craigslist limits searches to 200 miles.  Is there a way to search all of Texas and nearby LA?

I've used searchtempest before and I found it frustrating that it would yield poor results and not even show the stuff in my own zip code. For example, i just searched for Klipsch LaScala 400 miles radius...zero results..yet there are 2 in Houston, 1 in Austin that I for sure know of on craigslist

16 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

I've used searchtempest before and I found it frustrating that it would yield poor results and not even show the stuff in my own zip code. For example, i just searched for Klipsch LaScala 400 miles radius...zero results..yet there are 2 in Houston, 1 in Austin that I for sure know of on craigslist

It doesn't work that well for me either.  I listed some KP-301-II's about a month ago and never saw them on Searchtempest.  They showed up on Craigslist every time I checked.

I did my own experiment with SearchTempest sometime last year.

I listed something locally, and it showed up right away as expected.  I then used SearchTempest several times a day and it took three days for ST to find my listing.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I saw them on Letgo after someone posted it in the alerts section.  My son in law lives in Spring and picked them up the night they were listed.  This was about 2 weeks ago.

20170215_211457.jpg

Meh