SOLD: La Scala pair Hot Rod Cherries (REVISITED - read)

Matthews

Matt,

I want anyone interested in these speakers to know that Matt is a great person to do business with. I bought his Plum Crazy La Scalas late last summer and could not be happier with the restoration work performed by Matt. 

Also, I'm driving through Columbia the weekend of the 17th, if anyone needs to get these closer to the eastern U.S. I can get them to Cincinnati for you. 

Mark

• Like 3

I've wanted a pair of La Scalas for 35 years. I heard them in a local stereo shop's listening room. I had never heard of Klipsch speakers before that evening in 1982, I was never quite the same after that moment. I'm going to make it work one day. These look really nice......

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cincymat said:

Matt,

I want anyone interested in these speakers to know that Matt is a great person to do business with. I bought his Plum Crazy La Scalas late last summer and could not be happier with the restoration work performed by Matt. 

Also, I'm driving through Columbia the weekend of the 17th, if anyone needs to get these closer to the eastern U.S. I can get them to Cincinnati for you. 

Mark

Anybody driving from Cincinnati to Baltimore, this could work.

38 minutes ago, WFP said:

Anybody driving from Cincinnati to Baltimore, this could work.

Sometimes you have to drive a little to grab your dreams. Just sayin. 

You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer looking pair of La Scalas, anywhere, period.

Go for it, I'll get them just about half way for you. 

Mark

2 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Forum members, I am so sorry to waist your time!

I just CAN'T do it

These La Scala's have my blood sweat and tears throughout.

Please don't be mad at me :(

Anytime I can get a cheap thrill I am up for it. Changed my mind about my Chorus...staying! No remorse or handwringing for you Matt...good job!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matthews said:

Forum members, I am so sorry to waist your time!

I just CAN'T do it

These La Scala's have my blood sweat and tears throughout.

Please don't be mad at me :(

No worries Matt. So glad you decided to keep them. 

I do like the waist instead of waste. :D

Mark

Edited by cincymat
To poke fun at Matt...
  • Like 3

WOW I was worried about you for a few minutes. But I see you have come to your senses finally....lol. Don't scare us like that man.

There is no way I would give those up. But I was abut to make a few calls to keep them in Missouri for you.

• Like 1

On March 4, 2017 at 7:06 AM, cincymat said:

Sometimes you have to drive a little to grab your dreams. Just sayin. 

You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer looking pair of La Scalas, anywhere, period.

Go for it, I'll get them just about half way for you. 

Mark

"Sometimes you have to drive a little to grab your dreams".  Who would have guessed??!! Just sayin' -

See ya soon ----

R

1 hour ago, Deang said:

I live in Dayton. I was going to have Cincimat pick these up for me - which would have required me selling my Les Baer - which would have been very painful. 

Dean,

You're welcome to come hear my La Scalas anytime you want. Thought you already owned a pair? 

And when I get back from my road trip west, you can come hear my knew Khorns too.

• Like 1

I do own a pair. I'd like another pair for my upstairs HT setup.

You're funny, I guess you aren't aware of all of the different things I've owned over the years -- there isn't much of anything I haven't heard or owned in the way of Klipsch.