SOLD: La Scala pair Hot Rod Cherries (REVISITED - read)

Matthews

27 minutes ago, Deang said:

I do own a pair. I'd like another pair for my upstairs HT setup.

You're funny, I guess you aren't aware of all of the different things I've owned over the years -- there isn't much of anything I haven't heard or owned in the way of Klipsch.

I gathered as much from the times we've met. 

2 hours ago, Matthews said:

UPDATE

Just purchased a pair of Cherry RF-7's.  These beautiful La Scala's are now ready to move into a new home.  For sale: $1800.

nice, good for you sir.  your LS are beautiful.  GLWYS.  I'm sure these will make someone very happy - both on the item & from what others say, on the price as well.

• Like 1

Perhaps there is someone out there, someone on the fence with my La Scala's for sale.  $1800 is a lot of money. 

OPTION

So I was thinking (I know, stop that). How can I make these more affordable to a fellow forum member?

Here is what I came up with :huh:

- I keep my cane grills. This puts me in a position to be a little ahead of the game for my next restoration.

- Included with sale will be a full set of grill frames, ready for the material of your choice (yes, you will have to work a little bit).

- Included with sale will be a set of Klipsch copper badges for the top hat grills.

- Also included will be any technical assistance I can provide to help get your new grills just the way you want them, perfect.

- This option price, $1450

*note*  The black grill stops inside the folded horn are very simply adhered with double sided tape. 

There are NO tool marks or nail holes of any sorts.

op1.jpg.7c4ddd695fdf500f25e817082d00dfbf.jpg

op2.jpg.6d051027bc93582649a3028c29acde7b.jpg

op3.jpg.8b5df31b9a61145e2e0e262a606f784b.jpg

op4.thumb.jpg.fd780c3817b3ade5dd2d025315ae5e1b.jpg

With my RF-7's arriving soon, just thinking of options.

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

• Like 1