SOLD: La Scala pair Hot Rod Cherries (REVISITED - read)

Matthews

37 minutes ago, Matthews said:

I love them!!! :wub:

58e94e360d6d8_7rig.thumb.jpg.f83a5e08ad6430411fd93f097e65343e.jpg

...and look at this groovy little plaque that was hidden in with them  -  Was like opening a box of Lucky Charms :emotion-51:

58e94ebab2f48_7plaque.thumb.jpg.9670bb43e0bc5de1f767d8e589ea1d74.jpg

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Wow, that plaque is killer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cincymat said:

All in due time, all in due time..

DSC01757-XL.jpg

all you you get is a small dog photo. Which is one more photo than from either of you..

Let this be a lesson to all forum members. Don't drink at an auction! You end up with little furry bundles of joy that you don't remember bidding on.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MookieStl said:

Let this be a lesson to all forum members. Don't drink at an auction! You end up with little furry bundles of joy that you don't remember bidding on.

And never ever do it at a charity auction with your wife and twin daughters pleading with you to bid more.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matthews said:

I love them!!! :wub:

58e94e360d6d8_7rig.thumb.jpg.f83a5e08ad6430411fd93f097e65343e.jpg

...and look at this groovy little plaque that was hidden in with them  -  Was like opening a box of Lucky Charms :emotion-51:

58e94ebab2f48_7plaque.thumb.jpg.9670bb43e0bc5de1f767d8e589ea1d74.jpg

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Having The Good Book laying on something that could shake the ground seems appropriately... biblical. :wink:

• Like 1

I was wondering did that plaque come with the RFs or is it available to LaScala dealers..lol. Is that little speaker on the floor your old sub??? My son just got some RF7 ones I'm guessing those are model II ?????

They look awesome though....well not as awesome as those Scalas did but I might be biased.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ricktate said:

I was wondering did that plaque come with the RFs or is it available to LaScala dealers..lol.

The plaque was nicely tucked away in one of the RF-7 cartons.  A cereal box surprise :)

Is that little speaker on the floor your old sub???

The speaker on the floor (to the left) is an RSW-15 sub.  The one on the right is SW-8II (for TV).

My son just got some RF7 ones I'm guessing those are model II ?????

These are the original RF-7's, not the latest II version.

They look awesome though....well not as awesome as those Scalas did but I might be biased.

Tlhanks, Rick :emotion-21:  They sound fantastic :emotion-29:

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪

Matt,

Since I could tell you were a true Klipsch fan I found the plaque that I had never done anything with since buying it at least 10 years ago and decided to throw that in.  I am down sizing.  Glad you finally got the 7s and hope they arrived in the condition I left them in.  I hope that set will always have a nice long life, well cared for.

Before I bought the 7s I had purchased a pair of RF-35s from the smaller listening room from my local authorized dealer.  I walked by the larger room and the RF-7 had command of that room.  I knew at that moment that one day I would step up to the RF-7s.

Enjoy,

Troy

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trloh said:

Since I could tell you were a true Klipsch fan I found the plaque that I had never done anything with since buying it at least 10 years ago and decided to throw that in.

Muchos Gracias, Troy!

...love the little plaque

When opening the boxes, was like "well what is this?".  Oh boy, TREASURES :)

Thank you for a pristine example of the RF-7 Cherry.  They will be well cared for.

Matt ♪ ♫ ♪