FS: La Scalas (Central California)

Olorin

Hello,

Much as I love these, the Chorus II is much more practical in the room I have now, so it's time to let them go.  La Scala LS-BLS, with upper grills, serial numbers 8411190 and 91.  All original components.

They have normal wear for speakers of their age -- there are some nicks, some scratches, and there is some peeling of the lacquer.  The glue on the velcro sticky doo-dahs that hold the grills in place gave up the ghost a long time ago, so adhesive-backed magnets do that job now.

Located in Visalia, California, halfway between Fresno and Bakersfield, local pickup only. $1,250.

LcU06EE.jpg

P6xMYeO.jpg

atBBTas.jpg

oNgqQ0e.jpg

yIZQK5X.jpg

eWNhRAl.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

What seems to be the problem in moving those?  They are in decent shape, a little rough on top but that is easily cleaned up.  The price is actually $150 under the avg selling price.  Are people replying and offering $1,000?  That would be my guess.

13 hours ago, wvu80 said:

What seems to be the problem in moving those?  They are in decent shape, a little rough on top but that is easily cleaned up.  The price is actually $150 under the avg selling price.  Are people replying and offering $1,000?  That would be my guess.

They are in Central California, that is the biggest problem.

8 hours ago, Schu said:

Those are nice and have decades of service life left... priced in the ball park.

Glws.

You should grab these, not too far. Afterall they do have the factory installed grille kits with "Schu" molding. Ha Ha!

GLWS Olorin.

14 hours ago, wvu80 said:

There's been some interest, yes, but

1 hour ago, jorjen said:

They are in Central California, that is the biggest problem.

Three hours from everything and just a few short minutes from nothing at all!

It's all right, they don't have to leave soon.  They're pretty happy in my spare room, and since one of the Quartets in the bedroom wants to move to the living room and be a center for the Chori, the La Scalas may just move to the bedroom.