Palladium P-37 woofer noise/distortion

felitopaz

After numerous troubleshooting due to a noise/distortion coming from one speaker, I have come to the conclusion that I may need a new woofer.

The noise is coming from the center woofer. I will call Klipsch warranty department tomorrow to see how to handle this issue. The speakers are less than a year old and I never abuse them.

Has anyone ever used  Klipsch warranty? If so how was your experience?

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, felitopaz said:

After numerous troubleshooting due to a noise/distortion coming from one speaker, I have come to the conclusion that I may need a new woofer.

The noise is coming from the center woofer. I will call Klipsch warranty department tomorrow to see how to handle this issue. The speakers are less than a year old and I never abuse them.

Has anyone ever used  Klipsch warranty? If so how was your experience?

Thanks in advance.

I just had an RP-280f woofer replaced after only 3 weeks of normal use it developed a dimple in the cone.

You can call but they will just send you here: http://support.klipschgroupinc.com/

On that page you have to open a new ticket and put in information about yourself, a detailed description about the issue and attach your invoice from the authorized dealer(warranty claims are only fulfilled from authorized dealers).

I actually called first and spoke to a rep who told me to do this and he would immediately get the woofer sent out. A week goes by and i haven't heard anything or see any updates on my claim. I call back, speak to another rep and come to find out the previous guy never even processed my claim. Said he must have forgotten :( Not a good feeling first time dealing with them, however the woofer did get shipped out pretty quickly. I got the new woofer and everything looks good except there a couple minor bends on the edge of the woofer basket. Not enough for me to go through the hassle of getting a replacement though.

Just submit your claim but check back in with them for updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...