Phone issue

@CECAA850The forum software adapts the objects you can see on the screen as it changes the  size of the screen to the device.  

When I run the forum in widescreen like 16x9 I can see the tabs to which you are referring  and I can see the pane for Recent Posts on the right in a vertical column.

While running in a window I can grab the right side of the window and drag the border to the left, the window shrinks to something that looks like the shape of a cell phone, more narrow than wide.  The right side pane disappears and the tabs disappear.  Dragging the right side window back  to the right restores them on-the-fly.

I don't have a cell phone to test this next suggestion.  You might turn your phone horizontally to see if you get your tabs back.

• Administrators

it's a responsive design, so it adapts to the user's screen width. Instead of tabs, you should see a "hamburger menu", and in that menu you should see "browse" which should display some of the link's youd see in tabs on a wider screen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad said:

it's a responsive design, so it adapts to the user's screen width. Instead of tabs, you should see a "hamburger menu", and in that menu you should see "browse" which should display some of the link's youd see in tabs on a wider screen

I see that now, thanks @Chad