WTB: Klipsch 115sw or Klipsch 112sw

loodachris21

Hi guys just like the title says... I'll entertain new or used. If you have another sub you have had great experience with that you are selling I will look at those too! 

Thanks everyone 

Hurry today frys.com have the 15inch for $419 with free shipping with coupon code
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, loodachris21 said:

Hi guys just like the title says... I'll entertain new or used. If you have another sub you have had great experience with that you are selling I will look at those too! 

Thanks everyone 

Where are you located? I have 2 Klipsch R-115SW's for sale both pretty much mint and fairly new.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, AaronB123 said:

Where are you located? I have 2 Klipsch R-115SW's for sale both pretty much mint and fairly new.

Are these still for sale? Are you willing to ship? Thanks.

Jesse

7 hours ago, loodachris21 said:

.hanks everyone just ordered the 15 from Fry's with free shipping! 

Curious as to how you were able to get the sub with shipping.  Did you call Frys? 

The Sunday weekly ad listed this as a "trusted name" subwoofer which means you can't even bring it up to look at it.  You get this message:

Capture.JPG.720224ebf18b79afc269d80aa2d11748.JPG

12 hours ago, RX8 said:

Curious as to how you were able to get the sub with shipping.  Did you call Frys? 

The Sunday weekly ad listed this as a "trusted name" subwoofer which means you can't even bring it up to look at it.  You get this message:

Capture.JPG.720224ebf18b79afc269d80aa2d11748.JPG

Yeah I'm not too sure it must have something to do with how I'm local to the store. I've checked out with Fry's before with them not giving me a shipping option and vice versa so when I saw a free local shipping I hopped on it! Definitely check it out if you're local to one. 

23 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Are these still for sale? Are you willing to ship? Thanks.

Jesse

They are still available but the price to ship them would really take like half my profit. I learned my lesson shipping item's this big and heavy. Sorry, I'm only gonna sell local.